Couple of days back I started to host one of my website with Go Daddy Web Hosting. But unfortunately I experienced severe issued with it. It included slow page loads, HTTP Errors etc. So I wanted to know about the System specifications of my web server assigned by GD. Finally I found a php script called phpsysinfo. It’s a great script and simple too to find hardware specifications of the server. Follow the step by step instructions to set it up.
- Download the script from http://rk4an.github.com/phpsysinfo/.
- Extract the folder.
- Then upload the extracted folder to your webserver using FTP or any File Manager provided by your host.
- Then move inside phpsysinfo folder.
- Rename phpsysinfo.ini.new to phpsysinfo.ini.
- Then from your browser go to domain.com/phpsysinfo.
My Story with phpsysinfo:
See the following screenshot of the Go Daddy Server. Definitely you will detect the problem :